Guide: How to Get Stuck Ring Off a Swollen Finger?
Do you remember when did last time you take off your ring from your finger? I understand you would never willing to take off your valuable ring or you trying to taking it off but your swollen finger in bouncing you back to doing so. Seriously a stuck ring is irritating and suffocating as some have put a pillow on your face to kill you. A stuck can be dangerous and cause any harm. But worry not. Here are some cool and quick varieties of treatments that can fix your problem just in a jiffy – Complete Guide on How to Get Stuck Ring Off a Swollen Finger
Try these simple hacks-
Try Lubricant Method-
Trying lubricant is one the most easy and convenient way to take a stuck ring off. Lubricants cause no harm and gently help to solve the problem. Here what you can do-
Apply a suitable amount of any lubricant on your finger. Don’t be a miser. Twist your ring spherically till you find ease. Within a few minutes, you will find that your stuck has been come off easily. You may use these lubricants in this process-
- Petroleum jelly
- Vegetable oil
- Liquid soap
- Hair conditioner or shampoo
Try Twisting the Ring Method-
Another most easy and convenient way takes to the ring off is just simply twisting it. To this treatment, you do not need any specific product. This treatment is easy and popular. To apply this just simply twist your ring in a circular motion until it comes off But make sure you be gentle throughout the process. Twisting rings harshly can cause redness and damage your finger.
Try Cold Water Method – How to Get Stuck Ring Off a Swollen Finger?
Have you ever noticed that your finger fits more lose in cold days hot ones? Cold shrink your body. So putting your finger into cold water may help. To do this treatment just simply takes a bowl half-filled of cold water. You do not need to use ice-cold water. Now put your finger hand into the water and a few minutes. Soon you will feel your ring little loose. Just gently twist it and here you go it will come off – Complete Guide on How to Get Stuck Ring Off a Swollen Finger
Try Dental Floss Method-
Using dental floss to take your ring off is another most popular and easy way. Using Dental floss causes no harm and trouble. Also, you don’t have to wait in this process. Here you can do this-
- Take one end on the floss and slide is below the ring. You can also use a needle to let the floss go through under the ring.
- Now wrap and wrap the floss around your finger up the knuckle. Keep in mind that it does not wrap the floss too tightly otherwise, it will be hard to take off.
- Now carefully unwind the floss, being at the underside of the ring as you unwind the floss from the underside. Slowly you will see your jammed ring will come with the floss.
- Just keep unwinding the floss and you will see your ring out of your finger.
Try Decreasing Swelling – How to Get Stuck Ring Off a Swollen Finger?
The real cause of your ring stuck is, of course, your swollen finger so why not try decreasing it. It’s easy to decrease your finger’s swelling just by using ice, compression, and elevation methods. Remember decreasing finger swelling by medical care is not harmful until it not done by any specialist’s prescription. Here is a quick and easy harmless way to decrease swelling-
- Take a glass of drinking cold water. Avoid using ice water as has already mentioned above.
- Hold your hand with the finger is this ring is stuck into the glass on about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Later take your finger out of the water and hold it in the help of another hand.
- Here you can apply lubricant for better and quick results.
- Slowly and gently twist the ring in a circular motion. Soon the ring will come off on your hand.
- You can repeat this process if you do not find any practical results.
Complete Guide on How to Get Stuck Ring Off a Swollen Finger
Use Ring Cutter – How to Get Stuck Ring Off a Swollen Finger?
The last and the only method to take of your ring is to use a ring cutter if your ring has become rigid and moving at all. If your ring is not coming off after these many processes, simply get it cut rather causing further harm to your finger.
A ring cutter more works like a tin opener that quickly cut components of the ring without causing other damages. Ring cutters are usually made of meals that are needed to cut other metals. Sometimes it is also made up of softening metal like gold and platinum to cut precious rings. Ring cutters are light weighted and somewhere expansive. Ring cutters are strictly used under professional care. Do not use it at home alone if you using it for the first time. Better visit a jeweler or a local hospital because there you can find all the necessary equipment to cut off the ring – Complete Guide on How to Get Stuck Ring Off a Swollen Finger